If you’re starting on with knits then you may want to try a free pattern for a simple t-shirt before you invest in patterns so heres my mini round up of free ones on the internet
- Nap Time creations- this says it is a girls one but there’s no reason it can’t work for boys too! Short and long sleeve and includes ages 2-12 years
- Nap time Creations also have this great free raglan pattern for ages 18 months – 10 years!!!
- Fleece fun– this runs in sizes 3-18 months so perfect for babies
- Peek-a-boo have this cute day camp set which includes shorts too!!! ages 2-5 years
- Scattered thoughts have a freebie for ages 3-10 years again says it’s for girls but no design on this making it impossible for boys too
- Small Dream Factory have this great envelope sleeve tee for newborn to 2 years
- Made Everyday have this age 4-5 years pattern and shows you how to make it from a mens t-shirt
- Melly sews have this ‘boy’ t-shirt pattern that of course can be used for girls too
- DIY crush have a pyjama pattern this will be a tighter fit than a day time top but its free!