- Chocolate after crisps, or on it’s own, or as cake, or milkshake I’m easy going
- Soft fluffy things. There’s a certain comfort to something that feels homely and cuddly
- Crisps and popcorn. Salty snacks I could never ever give up
- Being at home. It’s safe, it contains my favourite things, it’s comfortable and usually warm enough.
- Reading. I go through stages of not reading as much because Daddy wants to watch a film, or my attention is being demanded but give me a few lonely nights and I’m in a book steamrolling through them as I can’t stop.
- Colour. It is so happy and expressive. I’m not content doing the same and being the same and colour really helps with that.
- Being supported. Nothing better than feeling you’re not in the wrong, feeling you have a valid point that others agree with.
- Winter food. Yummy warming veggies to fill my belly, bliss
- Pretty things. Who doesn’t
- Strange food combinations. To me they aren’t strange but I’ve been told I’ve odd combos at times.
- Whistling no idea why but it grates on me
- Finger tapping. Just ARGGGGGGHHH
- Noise. Too much noise and I feel like I might explode
- Liars. Lying indicates I’m stupid in my book. If you’re going to lie make sure you’re good at it or get your stories to match.
- Being ignored. Ignore me and I don’t react well. Nodding because you couldn’t be bothered to listen. So many nopes.
- Peas. URGH they’re gross I’ve hated them since I was a child. Talking of food corned beef what is that about anyway.
- Butterflies and moths. I don’t hate them or dislike them as such but if it flies near me or in my face I get a little hyper.
- Fence sitters. Stop trying to please everyone and ignoring your true feelings on a subject because it will never work. Can’t bear it when friends will silently support a friend but will never do it openly preferring to make the excuse they just aren’t into arguing.
- Arguments. Why does disagreeing or discussing a subject automatically equals an argument? It doesn’t but that work is always thrown in there to make someone look bad.
- Spiders. Enough said
It’s so hard filling in this list without revealing the answers to other blog posts to come! I managed it though.